For the Cookie Balls
- 1 cup Cream cheese, softened
- 36 nos Oreo Cookies, finely crushedBuy
- ¼ cup Raspberry jam
- ¼ cup Dried cranberries, chopped
- ¼ cup Baking white chocolate, melted
- 2 drops Red food coloring
- 2½ cups Semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
Take a bowl. Add the softened cream cheese, finely crushed Oreo Cookies, raspberry jam and chopped cranberries. Mix until well-combined.
Make 48 1-inch balls out of the mixture. Freeze for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the baking white chocolate and red food colouring. Mix until well blended.
Take a shallow pan. Line it with waxed paper.
Dip the balls in the melted semi-sweet baking chocolate. Place them in a single layer on the prepared pan.
Drizzle the pink chocolate mix on top. Refrigerate for an hour or until firm.
medium 01:00h Prep - 4h Total
medium 30m Prep - 1h Total
easy 45m Prep - 1:30h Total
Dessert lover? Start baking with Cadbury!
Subscribe to get new recipes for every occasion