For the Recipe
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Pink Edible Pearls
- 2 tbsp Green Edible Pearls
- 2 tbsp Cadbury Dairy MilkBuy
- 1 tbsp Colourful Sprinklers
- 1 tbsp Yellow Edible Pearls
- 10 nos Crackers
Combine butter and brown sugar in a pan. Mix well.
Cook until sugar melts.
Arrange crackers on a lined baking tray. Place the butter mixture over each cracker.
Bake in a preheated oven for 2-3 minutes at 180 degrees.
Add cadbury dairy milk in a bowl and microwave it for 30-40 seconds.
Pipe out melted cadbury dairy milk on each cracker.
Garnish each crackers with different toppings. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve..