For the Recipe
- 1 cup Cream cheese, softened
- 36 nos Oreo Cookies, finely crushedBuy
- 1½ cups Dark chocolate, melted
- 1½ cups White chocolate, melted
For the Decoration (Use ingredients as desired)
- Silver / black / white sprinkles (As desired)
- Sugar crystals (As desired)
- Nonpareils (As desired)
Mix the cream cheese and finely crushed Oreo Cookies until well-combined.
Take a rimmed baking sheet. Cover it with wax paper.
Make 48 (1-inch) balls out of the mixture.
Dip a lollipop stick into the melted dark or white chocolate. Insert the dipped end into the center of one of the cookie balls. Place it on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining lollipop sticks and cookie balls.
Freeze for 10 minutes.
Dip the cookie pops, one at a time, into the melted white chocolate. Turn them around so that each corner is evenly coated with the candy coating. Put them back on the baking sheet.
Immediately drizzle some of the melted dark chocolate lightly.
Add decorations as desired.
Refrigerate for an hour or until firm.